- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may use your personal information with non-personal information that we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the HonestFew Inc. Services
- We may make your personal information non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating your personal information with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing your information.
- You grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable right and license to use your personal information in connection with the creation and development of analytical and statistical analysis tools relating to the use of the customer data we collect in providing use of HonestFew Inc. (the Analytical Data). We are expressly authorized to make any commercial use of the Analytical Data, including without limitation, sharing the Analytical Data with third parties, provided that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer from us any part of the Analytical Data that personally identifies any HonestFew Inc. Service users.
- If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HonestFew Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HonestFew Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HonestFew Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HonestFew Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. HonestFew Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HonestFew Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HonestFew Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HonestFew Inc.’s Internet site, even if HonestFew Inc. or a HonestFew Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HonestFew Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HonestFew Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HonestFew Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HonestFew Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HonestFew Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HonestFew Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HonestFew Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. The Information We Collect
We collect information like your name, address, email address, date of birth, and telephone number when using HonestFew Inc. This information is used to verify your identity and also for contact purposes. Times when you may be required to submit personal information include: when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletters, participate in questionnaires, sweepstakes, or contests. When you receive customer support, promote your products as a client, etc.
10. How We Use The Information We Collect
Protection of rights
We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce our Terms & Conditions of Use for HonestFew Inc. products and services including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the HonestFew Inc. services, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of HonestFew Inc., its employees, users of the HonestFew Inc. services, or others.
If HonestFew Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or other transaction that involves the sale of some or all of HonestFew Inc.’s assets, user information (including personal information collected from you through using HonestFew Inc.’s services) could be included in the transferred assets. If something like this were to happen, we will use reasonable means to notify you through email or a large notice on the site.
Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. This information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the search engine and referring addresses that you used to find HonestFew Inc., if any, which HonestFew Inc. Services you use and when and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use HonestFew Inc., to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the HonestFew Inc. community.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. We take children’s privacy seriously, and encourage parents to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times.
Control of Your Information
You can change or delete any information you’ve given us by sending us an email. We keep records of your previous account and periodically back up information, so it may not be possible for you to delete all information we have stored in the past. We may keep certain information to prevent fraud and for customer and account management purposes.
Dispute Resolution for Residents of the European Union
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to HonestFew Inc. employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate, and maintain the HonestFew Inc. Services. All HonestFew Inc. personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the use of any of the HonestFew Inc. services and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
EUROPEAN COMMISSION’S DIRECTIVE ON DATA PROTECTION – SAFE HARBOR
HonestFew Inc. adheres to the Safe Harbor Principles that were established by the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the European Commission to comply with the European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection.
Please read the Terms & Conditions of Use governing the use of the Site and the HonestFew Inc. Services.